Guided itineraries have to be booked online on MUVE page at TicketLandia >
- The service is then confirmed once the activity has been paid for.
- “Last minute” bookings may be made, depending upon the availability of the museum spaces and those supplying the services.
- Booking in good time guarantees one obtains the service and activity desired.
- For adults 100 euro (groups up to 25 people) and thereafter 4 euros per person (for example, a group of 22 or 25 participants: 100 euro; of 26 participants: 100+4 euro, and so on).
- Groups in the Doge’s palace. Max 40 participants; in the other museums max 28 participants.
- Whisper included for activities in Doge’s Palace
the cost of admission to the museum itself at regular rates (reduced for under 25 or over 65;reduced for family groups; free for residents or people born in the Municipality of Venice or for Disabled persons and helper)
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: ++39 041 27 00 370 (9.30-12.30 Monday to Friday; Tuesdays and Thursday, also 2pm to 4pm)